My age!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 4 January 2013

week 1 , Day 3

we start our school today by going outside in the park! i got my small green basket to collec the things needed fro the class and we bought some food to have our breakfast there!


when we finish our breakfast, mama ask me and aisyah to go around the park and collect 1 non living thing and 1 living thing that we can see. i've collected some sweet wrap and a leaf.



then mama ask me to draw the things and write the name of each one!


mama teach and ask me about more or less, base on the estimation of trees in the park, we estimate which park is bigger base on the number of trees and area of grass. i got it right!. the lower park is bigger then the upper park!.


we when home around 930 am and mama ask us to take a bath and be fresh!

then mama ask me to read this
just like yesterday, i was told to write the important information from the essay. i like to read this story and i cant wait to go to jannah and see all the beautiful things in there!

then i want to do some math, mama teach me about number connection in tens, i like it, it's easy and i do it very fast!

did you notice my date there?, i read and write it my self!

ops! i forgot to mention, everyday we have Quran reading class after maghrib, Alhamdullillah, 1 more page, i will be in juzuk 7 ;-)

and i'm memorising the juz amma. surah number 19 and counting..inshaa Allah. mama said, she thinks i'm reading to memorise Al-baqarah. but wait until i read juzuk 10, no rush! i need to make sure my reading is fast and good so it's easy for me to do the hafazan. please make doa that i can be a soleh and a hufaz. i want to go to jannah!







1 comment:

  1. Ya Allah, subhaanallah, mashaa Allah... How I wish I could do this with my children... :-) you've done a very2 remarkable job Siti. May Allah granted many other Muslim mother (including me) the opportunity as He had given to you..

    ReplyDelete