My age!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

week 2 , Day 2

it's the second day, i've check the calender, today is 28 safar 1434 hijrah and it's very sunny day.

the first thing i want to do today is to built my robot, yap, i've got this robotic workshop stuff that abah bought for me and it's part of the the school activity. i like robots and i like making it too.


i've manage to make a sholever robot and im so happy!

then mama ask me to take my bath after that mama read this to me

fruit and vegetable that been mention in the Quran!, 

i've learn some new fruit with a ruby like meat inside, it's call pomegranate. i also learn that banana also is mention in the Quran, mama said that she also learning something new too, Alhamdullillah.




in order to make me remember and undertand between fruits and vegetable, mama make this for me



then it's time to wacth some videos, today mama is showing us video about the different between animal and plant and the life cycle of fish





after seeing the video then mama give me this



i need to recall the thing that ive seen in the video and write down the important step in the fish life cycle. 

i do some skip counting in IXL.com and another gold medal for me ;-)

it's time to rest, mama let us watch get squigling in bbc while waiting for our lunch, we have simple lunch of nasi goreng with ayam berempah erm.. thats my favorite! 

after lunch, we take a nap for 1 hours then when i woke up mama give me this

i going to make this fish into a colorfull fish and i did!


now it's time to play with faris and aisyah, we are playing camping.

Before tidying the house, mama ask me to do this, label the fish part, it's quite tricky, i need to understand the descriptions very well before i know which part is which!, i made a mistake but it's ok, im learning! 

i do my last math worksheet for today, only 2 questions, then the class is finish!










No comments:

Post a Comment