My age!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 4 January 2013

week 1 , Day 5

i still not feeling well, but it's not that bad, i want to do something, sitting doing nothing is soo boring, i ask my mom if i can do some activities, so she ask us to make some cake!

we get everything ready, i read the recipe and mama wrote it down on the white board. mama teach me how to say thing like quater, half like this one:

1 1/2 cup of flour. i need to say one and a half cup not two and half ( 1+1/2) ...yap it's sound funny and i did laugh at it too when i know i make a mistake. i'm learning!

then it's time to measure the ingredient.

 opps! we only have a 1 cup and a quater cup...we need to have half a cup. then mama ask me how many quater makes half and i answer 2!.. i know the answer because mama already teach me when i was 5 years old!

it's time to choose the coloring!
 it's pink, green, yellow and plain color cake!

dust it with icing sugar to make it look more yummy!
 faris cant wait to taste the cake!

it's fun making the cakes, we make a 4 color cake and it's taste yummy!

everyone got a quater yum yum!

then i'm feeling a bit tired, i took a nap for 2 hours.

in the evening, mama ask me to do this

i need to stick the label for human inside i call it the organ inside human body. faris accidently deleted the other picture so this picture is just the pretend doing it!. cheeky mama!

Aisyah want to do to but she want to label the snowy day!

then i do some simple math like this


i need to find the way to make 10 so mama teach me to see my finger then work it out!. it's easy!

that the end of my 1 week school journey. can't wait for the week 2, mama said it will be a more fun and more going to the park!!!

Alhamdullillah!















No comments:

Post a Comment