My age!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 18 January 2013

week 3, day 3

Today, mama said it will be a very special morning, we going to find some rocks and abah let us use trolley, yap it's my old trolley.



then we make this, remember the day when i make my special public transportation?, now is time to make the road, using this snall rocks!, it was fun!





TADAAAAA!

then we went inside the house, have our bath and mama is asking me about the differences between bus and train. this is good for critical thinking!

then it's time for art and craft, today im making the sea transpotation, im making the boats!


mama ask me to read about public transportation story from the net, i read it very well!

that's all for school today, what a fun day especially the road making!


No comments:

Post a Comment